Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

Catch up May birthday cards

 Marvin the Monkey from Pollycraft
 Not sure about this one - Designed to Delight maybe? Ticket by Whimsy
 Lili of the Valley and Cuddly Buddly Sentiment
Pollycraft and Blonde Moments sentiment

I've been a rubbish blogger so far this month and I have a lot of birthdays so lots of cards have left Padster towers - anyhoo here they all are.

And I have a new stamp for the back of my cards from Nicky at Stamping All Day there's a huge choice of verses and they're really reasonable - I ordered this one and had it in a couple of days.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards and I love the stamp for the back of your cards x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Debbie, my busy month is August..eekk...love your personalised stamp..

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...