Followers

Monday 17 December 2012

TUSAL

And I'm running very very late for the last TUSAL update of the year we finally have some Christmas decorations but seem to have mislaid the main box full some where in the move - it was desperate enough to get me up in the loft although I did have to have a bit of help to get back out again. No idea where they went but suppose it's a good time to replace them. we do have the trees and the lights but it's just a bit sad to be without some of the other things.
And here's santa!!!! Anyone who knows him will have fainted in shock I spent quite a while falling about in fits of giggles as he is the most anti Christmas person I know fortunately I resisted the urge to dress up as one of his elves.


1 comment:

Rhona said...

Those penguins are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...