Followers

Saturday 15 September 2012

A Little bit of Stitching






I have the mental capacity of a gnat at the moment so can only manage small bits of stitching and haven't even done much of that!



 These little images are going to be turned into key rings and can of course be stitched in other colours if you so wish
Please give me a shout if you would like to order some - I'm now taking orders for Christmas
You can email me at debbie (at) frisp (dot) org (dot) uk replace words in brackets with symbols.

They are £3 each plus £1 postage which I happily combine for more than one

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! These are all just ADORABLE!! I think if I tried to stitch now that I'm getting older...I'd go blind unless I used like an 11 count!! LOL!!

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous works!! HUGS

Sarah said...

These will make gorgeous keyrings. Hmmm, may have a further order for teachers, would make a lovely xmas pressie (and easy for me as I'm not doing any making!), will have a think x

Rhona said...

Oooh, they are lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...