Followers

Friday 10 August 2012

Fairytale Friday


As the Teddy Bo challenge theme this time is one that I'm really not that keen on I decided to combine it with one of my least favourite colours as well - so we have a distressed pink card :0)


Images: FairyD  Pussytat and Pile of Presents
Paper: Back to Basics III
Core'dinations whitewash embossed with Boofle folder and sanded with nail file
Sentiment: Pink Gem
Needlework Thread cutter used to distress all layers after inking edges (much cheaper than the proper thing but does exactly the same job)

6 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh adorable ! so nice card, love this cat !
xxx

Claire said...

I don't do distressing either, but you have done a fabulous job hun, love the image and great colours and papers too. Hugs, Claire x

Clairebears said...

He He He its even more gorgeous in real life :0D

Thanks for my birthday card Debbie I LOVE IT!

Cxxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card - love the distressing and (says it very quietly) the pink too :D x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I usually distress when I've cut crooked..lol..works for me then..love the colours and cute image.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous kitty cat, beautiful card Debbie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...