Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sewing Mends the Soul on Teddy Bo Tuesday


We have a new challenge starting today over at Teddy Bo and the theme is Button It! It's a phrase that's used lots in our house as tall child suffers appallingly from verbal diarrhoea lol!
The sentiment is definitely true for me and this tag will be on the wall in my new craft room if we ever get to move.
I've used one of this week's new Oliphant images on my tag as well as:
Embossing: Boofle Folder
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Paper: My Minds Eye offcut
The sewing items are from my sewing box I think the safety pins were my gran's so a vintage touch too!

Challenges:

Hugs
Debbie xx


10 comments:

dragonllew said...

Oh this is lovely perfect sentiment and that ickle elephant is so cute
Jenny x

Sarah said...

This is so cute, love the image x

Judy McKay said...

Great tag - such a cute image. Thank you for playing Come and Get it Challenges this week.

Jenny said...

What a fabulous tag. I love the safety pins and the pins. Thank you so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin Debbie.

Pamela said...

Great tag, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Tracey T said...

A fun and very original project, Debbie! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Tracey x

Janneke said...

What a great tag ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Your creation is wonderful, what a great tag! Thanks so much for playing at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS this time:)

Andrea said...

Very nice tag - I like it so much! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Nadja said...

Nice tag! Thanks for joining Stamp with fun.
Hugs, Nadja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...