Followers

Saturday 12 May 2012

I'm back sort of!

Arrrrgghhhhhh that kind of sums up the last week and a half - basically the wire that connects our phone line to our house bust and it took BT a week to get out to fix it once it finally died altogether.

Although they say it's fixed we have a really slow connection speed which is driving me barmy although it's better than squinting at my phone lol! Please accept my apologies for not having commented in the last week and I hope to catch up a bit but we should finally exchange contracts on our house this week so I might be living in cardboard city for a while.

Hugs
Debbie


PS you might see a few posts over the next couple of days as I've been kind of busy plus I am a blogoholic and it's been 9 days since my last post :c)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...