Followers

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Little Gingham Bag


Even if I say so myself I was quite pleased with this - what is it I hear you ask?
It's a foldaway shopping bag in it's own little pouch.
The actual bag inside folds out to 12 x 12 and has double stitched seams so it will hold quite a bit especially as it has a nice wide bottom


This little cutie can be yours for the bargain price of £5 posted in the UK.
The sewn items I've been showing on here are mainly samples I can make them in any fabric you wish so long as you give me a chance to get it in as I can't keep too much in stock until after we move.
I have loads of colours of gingham and am hoping to get my little mitts on some polka dots tomorrow :c)

Pink pricked Hugs
Debbie xx

1 comment:

Ali said...

Looks fab - well done you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...