Followers

Friday 27 April 2012

Friendship hearts

There was a set of Friendship heart charts free with one of the cross stitch magazines a while ago so I just had to stitch the tulip one and love this rose one. It reminds me of a Cath Kidston print. I'm waiting for some heart shaped mounts to arrive (fingers crossed they'll fit) and I may well frame them if I can find any decent square frames without having to part with an arm and a leg. There's a green one with hearts in the pipeline but it's been sidelined for some crochet - more about that another day.

Frames hugs
Debbie xx

PS I have absolutely no idea what is going on with Mr Blogger I scheduled this for Wednesday and it never published and neither did my Teddy Bo post for this morning grrrrrrrr

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. Blogger seems a bit odd this week!

Liz McGuire, said...

These are beautiful Debbie. My Mum does Xstitch but I don't have the patience!

Liz x

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is simply stunning just brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Very pretty! Love the rose one - you've the patience of saint, cross stitch is definitely not my thing! I had a little go at it, ended up bog eyed and so binned it!! LOL. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...