Followers

Thursday 12 April 2012

D'Arcy's Diaries - Mid Challenge Reminder


It's the second week of our use at least 3 flowers challenge at D'Arcy's Diaries - I'm sure this theme was chosen especially with me in mind PAH!

Trusty Papermania blossoms and card candy to the rescue lol!
I've used DARCYSDIARIES_032 and chopped her tail off as she's a mermaid - I seem to be doing a lot of that just at the moment but I have a real problem with colouring shoes and feet (or tails)
The paper which I've embossed to hopefully look like bubbles is First Edition and the sentiment is a discontinued Pollycraft stamp.

Watery Seaweedy Hugs
Debbie xx

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, love the image and pretty flowers x

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and colours.
Sarah-Jane xx

dragonllew said...

Lovely card such a fab image and I like the spots around the image.
Jenny x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card, but that poor mermaid!!!! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...