Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hop It's Ok!


Sorry for the blurry piccy but this was another one that I've had to post as soon as it's dry but think I've kind of caught up with cards now.
I so love this cute little guy called Gus from Whimsy Stamps.

This was a really quick card using a sheet of Cosmo cricket paper and offcuts of card from my box. I've added some brown card candy to the embossed mirror card but now wonder if it looks like currants LOL!
Am sure Abby's grandad who it's on it's way too will find it funny.
I would like to enter him into Sundays with Crissy.

Hugs
Debbie xx

Hugs
Debbie xx

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so cute Debbie -- I think Gus is adorable & I agree that grandad will love him :) Thanks for joining us at Sundays with Crissy!

dragonllew said...

Great card love the cute bunny.
Jenny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...