Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Sew Tuesday


Happy Valentines Day!!!
it's Tuesday again and the second week of our Love is in the Air challenge and as I'm writing my post I realise that I didn't use the heart button that I had sat on my desk - too late now as the card is already in the post lol!


I made my own masking word tape after seeing the idea on Brenda's blog. I should really have taken a pic of it before I added it to the card as you can't really see it too well.
I used masking tape from the £1 shop and stamped "dream", "believe" and "inspire" in both milled lavender and weathered wood distress inks then left it to dry.

Image: TEDDYBEA_188
Papers: Sweet Shoppe Ma Petit Fleur
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley


PS have you pre-ordered your distress markers from Teddy Bo yet?

Challenges:
Each Card is a Party


Hugs
Debbie xx

3 comments:

Geertje said...

Wow, what a lovely image you used on your card. Nice colors!!
Thanks for joining at Elke Kaart een Feestje.
Greetz Geertje

Sarah said...

Awww, so adorable x

Tinie said...

Oh,very pretty with your beautiful colors and papers!! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Elke Kaart Een Feestje!
groetjes Tinie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...