Followers

Friday 13 January 2012

Anything goes with Teddy Bo


When I was making my card for the blog hop I was having terrible trouble with Bo playing up he insisted on being printed on Pink Petticoat Sand card and then diving into my Aquarelle pencils to make this valentine card. (TEDDYBO_166)
Unfortunately it's so big I now have to make it an envelope as I don't have anything to fit it.

He's also fed up with me not knowing what day of the week it is so made himself (TEDDYBO_164_red) into a calendar using a CD cover and Raspberry Road paper and is now covering up the dust on my craft room windowsill


Have you joined in our blog hop yet? If not why not???
And the challenge is Anything Goes so all you have to do is dig out one of your bears and join in 

Happy Fairytale Friday
Debbie xx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous work Debbie, you make such fab stuff with bears xxx

Digi Darla said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Debbie! Adorable! You are amazing! So glad I found your blog through the hop! Thanks so much! XXX~~DigiDarla (ps can you please visit my challenge blog sometime? I would be honored!)

Robin said...

What cute cards. Love the calender idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...