Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Yesterday was my mum and step dad's Wedding Anniversary. I will admit to spotting the date at the last minute and had to post in a hurry.
I've used TEDDYBOBEA_080 which was already coloured and it matches the Papermania and First Edition papers beautifully. I'm not sure about the doodling but it was too late to redo it.

As usual there are some fabulous new images again this week including an incredibly mardy looking bear who I'll show you tomorrow :c)

Our current Teddy Bo challenge is White Christmas and this is neither but you still have several days left to enter

4 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card love the bright colours.
Jenny x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Padster and such a sweet image
Clairex

Chrissy said...

Aawww...such a cute couple. Love the colour combo and design. Really lovely card Debbie.
Love your crossstitching with 'Lickle Ted', fabulous jewelrey, love the earrings, and your new card...'Herman'..well he is just adorable.Fabulous 'hairy' colouring...sorry I have put all comments into one, if I had a tail I would be running in circles trying to catch it...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kirsty said...

Hi how sweet are they together !!! I adore your colours so bright and modern ! Super inspiration ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...