Followers

Friday 9 December 2011

Fairytale Friday

I've really been struggling for ideas this week but think mojos must be a like Haggis and respond to singing. Abby came in turned the tv to the Disney Channel and mojo was back and running upstairs before you could say Hannah Montana LOL!


This is TEDDYBO_155 coloured with Promakers although I have no idea why I used red as I'm not sure it really matches the My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow papers. I had to outline the ribbon in silver as I suffered from bleeding reds yet again!!!
Our white Christmas challenge is still running for a few more days and I still haven't made all the cards I need although the "normal " ones are all ready to go when I can walk to the post office without being blown to the next county

Challenges:
Ready Teddy Go - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Anything but xmas

3 comments:

Maria said...

I need to buy this image, Bo is so cute!
Your card is fantastic!
Hugs,

Maria

PinksyDoodles said...

Super cute card Debbie. Thank you for sharing with us at Ready-Teddy-Go this month.
Clare x

Sally said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Such a great image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Ready Teddy Go this month. Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...