Followers

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Bear Humbug

Let me introduce you to Hermann - he's new in the Fairydoodler store this week. To me he is the Eeyore of the bear world - can just imagine him with the same miserable gruff voice.

I've made him into a Christmas card with the free papers from Cardmaking and Papercrafting magazine and covered his dandelion with a star. I absolutely adore him and can't wait to see what else he gets up to.

It's a very odd day here as it's my first day of freedom. I left work at 11:30 yesterday ready for the great Northern move (date to be confirmed) although I don't really fancy the weather up there at the mo lol!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Hi i love him so traditional and the name just fits him perfectly ! Gorgeous with the traditional papers ! Kitty ;0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...