Followers

Sunday 31 July 2011

Summer Time at Creative Inspirations

I don't know if you've noticed my new shiny DT badge but I was over the moon when I was asked to join the fabby DT over at Creative Inspirations. Debbie has picked the theme this time and it's Summertime.
we have a wonderful prize of a stamp set from Little Claire
I've used the bright cheerful colours of DCWV Hopscotch Boy papers together with some offcuts of card from my stash. The swinging boy image is from Sassy Cheryls Digis I've dabbed distress inks round the image to try and make a background (need a bit more practise at this) and coloured him with promarkers.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Fab card Padster, love the image and the layout. Many congrats on your new DT appointment xxx

dragonllew said...

Great card love the bright colours congrats on your new DT

Anne said...

What a lovely bright summer card. Congratulations on the new baby, adorable pictures!
Anne
x

Laney said...

Fabulous card Debbie I lost my concentration for a moment looking at your beautiful Grandson
hugs
laney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...