Followers

Sunday 31 July 2011

Let's Dance

Oh that title takes me back to my David Bowie album of the same name only about 25 years ago cough!! Anyway I digress I'm probably buried up to my armpits in washing right now as we're all just back from our holidays and I'm of course doing a dance 'coz I'm back to work tomorrow - OH JOY!
I've used Sylvie stamps image called Isobelle for my card at I Did it Creations this week. You really should check her images out as several of them are perfect for our Dance theme this week. I've used K & Co papers and added some tiny mulberry paper flowers and pearls that I found when tidying up. Her tutu has loads of glamour dust on it but it doesn't show in the picture.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I loved that Bowie song, going to be in my head now all day! Beautiful card, love the image and papers x

Sarah said...

Oops, just realised the song I am thinking of/humming is Let's Dance by Chris Rea (think that's it anyway!), think I'm showing my age too much so time to shhhhhh x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Super sweet card Debbie! I love the paper and those tiny flowers and pearls too!
Hugs,
Georgia

dragonllew said...

fab card love the ribbon

Sylvie said...

YOur card is beautiful, I love the colours you have chosen and your colouring in is perfect. Thank you for choosing one of my images.. Hugs
Sylvie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...