Followers

Thursday 14 April 2011

New Baby

Another picture taken on the run this morning but far better than the other one :c) The layout is the Pixie Cottage sketch this week although I haven't used the theme unless I can cheat by saying that new baby cards are usually given to the mummy :c)

I finally got to use my Hobby Art stamp that I got in the Sir Stampalot New year sale. Papers are Back to Basics II - I really must put these away and get something else out of the drawer - I very nearly used my MME ones but bottled it again lol!
A spoonful of sugar - all creatures
ladybug crafts ink - Celebrations

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Debbie, great image and lovely flowers! Jo xxx

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a sweet little image . I love the colours
Thanks for joining us at LCI
Lisa x

Marg said...

Love that cute bear and how well those colours go together x

cheryl said...

oh this is one beautiful card hun love that cute bear,great colors too hugs cheryl xxxx

Sadilla said...

That's very cute, and sweet... perfect for a little baby boy!| =)
thanks for sharing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE!
hugs
Sadia

dragonllew said...

Great card love the papers

Gem said...

aww this is so pretty Debbie :) x

Sarah said...

Awwww, just beautiful! I love that image x

pinky said...

Ah thats really sweet:) Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

Karen said...

Really pretty card, I love those colours together and the li'l bear is so cute x

Katie said...

Super card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

PepPop said...

Love the colours and brilliant stamp. Jaqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...