Followers

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Happy Christmas to Me!

This photo was saved the right way up but blogger won't put it in the right way growl...............
Anywhoo as soon as it snowed and hubby hadn't received any parcels I ordered a few little bits for myself just in case :c)
As santa seems to have delivered said parcels addressed to the current Mr Padster I let myself have mine early. They all came from Maddylisa Crafts on ebay - I've bought from her several times this years and delivery is excellent.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What lovely pressies to buy yourself, I have ordered the circle flower one too ;-)

theboelemas@aol.com said...

LOL like your style ;)

I've got the flower one too, regretting not getting the heart one now!

Enjoy your pressies. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...