Followers

Friday 5 November 2010

More Mens Cards

It's my Step Dad's and Uncle's birthdays this month and knew this image from Delicious Doodles called Coming Home would be perfect. I've left both cards very simple as it's such a detailed image and I didn't want to spoil it. I also have to post them so the layers are stuck directly on to each other in the hope they'll squeeze through the 5mm slot in the Post Office ;c)

I would like to enter them into:
2 sisters challenge
Papertake weekly
Anything goes - B for Boats
Dutch dare

Hugs,
Debbie

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful image x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card - I love that image. x

Pattie G said...

Great cards for a man! Thanks for joining us this week at DDCC.

Pattie ♥

dragonllew said...

Great male cards that image is fab

sue said...

great card, love it, thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Addams said...

Lovely card, great male image

Lorraine A said...

fabulous 'guy' cards :-) simple and perfect ,, the image is fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...