Followers

Sunday 13 June 2010

Inchies!

 
It's Xmas in June this weekend over on the I Did It Forum and one of the multitude of challenges is to make a set of 3 inchies.
These guys are so tiny my fingers were in danger from the blade on my guillotine.

The top 3 are cut from a 2x2 embossing folder called snowflakes on pearlescent card I think decorated with Forever Friends snowflake stickers and gems
The snowmen were on a stamp that I got for 25p from Mad About Cards in one of their legendary sales and cut to size - the sentiment is a High Hopes stamp. I love buys gems in bulk you can use them on everything :c) 

5 comments:

dragonllew said...

They look great I don't think I'd dare to make something that small

Tired Mom said...

Aren't they cute, certainly not one to do after a glass of wine! X

Scrappy Scatty said...

There very sweet
xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

How cute - so diddy!!!

Sarah said...

These are beautiful, a lady on the Magical Crafts DT makes inchies and they are amazing, I can't believe how much detail can be crammed onto such a small piece of card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...