Followers

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Flowers for You

I know it's only Tuesday but it's been such a good week so far that I thought I'd send you all some flowers :c)
I received a set of Beariations Stamps that I won as  prize on Teddy Stampers, I made gallery pick of the week on I Did it Creations and something else that was so unimportant that I forget what it was...............
The cat was her usual excited self and managed to briefly open one eye OH was so impressed he managed to roll both his eyes ROFL
Ooohhhh just remembered Stitchy was mad enough to allow me to join the new DT over on One Stitch at  a Time to say I'm looking forward to it would be an understatement...................... waves at Teamies :c)
 Photobucket

4 comments:

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Sending lots of well deserved congrats your way and thank you for the flowers, lillies smell so lovely and they're my favourite colour!

Shame on the cat and your OH!!!

Marg said...

Lovely flowers & lovely cat! Well Done - I thought you already were on the DT!! x

Sarah said...

Well done, what a lot of fantastic news!!! Well deserved Mrs Clever Pants xxx

Choccy said...

Just wanted to wave back at ya LOL

Choccy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...