Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Cute & Girly!

I had another order today (haven't finished the first one yet) but she needs it for tomorrow and better than anything I'm being paid in Victoria Sponge! I couldn't really charge my 2nd mum now could I? lol!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Friday Sketchers - sketch is the layout
The Pink Elephant - Spring
Pollycraft - Sparkly things (gems & ribbon)
Fab n Funky - It's All New (paper was mother's day pressie)
Quirky Crafts - Buttons

Supplies:
Paper - Forever Friends Pink Parfait
Image - Little Cotton Rabbits from Funky kits

Photobucket

13 comments:

Spyder said...

Oh this is soo cute, I love those raggedy bunnies! Lovely pink too!! Thank you for playing the Quirky craft's 'Button' Challenge, hope to see you next time.
(Lyn)

Highland Handmade said...

Awww how pretty is this!! Love it! xx

Lynsey said...

Wow what a great easel card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

That's a really pretty card. I love those papers. x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Love the bunny image and what pretty paper! Lovely card.

Ginny said...

love the paper on this fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

Karen said...

Oh thats really pretty I love it!! What a fab way to be paid....cake..mmm x

Sarah said...

That is so lovely, gorgeous colours and ooohhh I love those bunnies x

Samm said...

what a lovely card, so pretty. Hope u enjoy ur cake payment :)

Caro said...

So cute! I love those bunnies!

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card I love those bunniesnand the paper is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - those bunnies are precious. Hugs Annexxx

Michele Roos said...

Awwwwww such a cute card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...