Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2010

I'm going on holiday

she sings in a really irritating sing song voice! Our visas finally came this morning so we're off to Goa Sunday week. I can finally get excited now we'd had them rejected once as we didn't have a signed letter from my daughter's dad! How easy it to get one of them from an ex - fortunately we get on better now than we ever did.
Hopefully we'll be able to ride on an elephant like we did in 2007 and you can apparently see dolphins swimming off the beach near where we're staying.
Wonder if I'll be able to pick up any crafting goodies while I'm there. Came back with an engagement ring last time lol!



Photobucket

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Photos look beautiful, you lucky lady xxx

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh Padster, you lucky thing you. It'll be here before you know it. Hugs Annexxx

Ali said...

Wow - have a fantastic time!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time, I'm so envious, somewhere warm.

leia said...

Omg you lucky thing - that looks absolutely amazing! Have a fantastic time x

furrypig said...

Wow that looks absolutely fabulous! Have a wonderful holiday and i am not jealous at all esp as Iwill be off to the IOW!!lol xxx

Marg said...

How fabulous that looks! Hope you have a wonderful relaxing time. Even looking at the pictures makes me feel better.

Gem said...

wow I'm so jealous, hope you have a fab time!! :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...