Followers

Sunday 19 July 2009

MSE Thank you Card and Mojo Monday #95



It's an embossed thank you over at MSE this fortnight - so used both dry and wet embossing.
The stamp is a CRM style one by Heritage stamps that I picked up in a bargain bin and was supposed to be used for my wedding thank yous but I cheated and bought ones with the wording already on them.
Background is my minds eye doubles sided card that I got in the sale at Papermaze the reverse is the strip at the bottom embossed with swiss dots and scalloped using bargain £1 scissors.
The rest of the card is core'dinations nostalgia and black magic sanded to show up the victoria embossing (another of this weeks buys)

The layout itself is from Mojo Monday - it's a brilliant sketch which I think I'll be using again.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous colours and textures on your card. I love the sanded core'dinations, so beautiful x

cazsmum said...

I love your embossing - I'll have to add core'dinations cardstock to my wishlist. ;)
The whole card is fab x

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card, well done x

Karen said...

Love the papers you have used and the layout is fab!! x

Gem said...

gorgeous card, that pink embossed bit of card looks lovely and the layout works really well :) xx

dragonllew said...

Looks great I love the core'dinations card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...