Followers

Friday 22 May 2009



Thank you skiergirl and gemma for my blog award.
I pass it on to:
Rainmacs place
Mels mess
Polly's card heaven
Pink Lady Mel
Karen's crafty corner
Mrs Crafty
Droplets in a Rusty bucket

10 honest things about me:
1. Balloons scare me.
2. I haven't cleaned my car for 4 years.
3. I hate cooking.
4. I enjoy ironing.
5. I sneak chocolate into the house and eat it when everyone else is out so I don't have to share.
6. I surf the net when I'm supposed to be working.
7. I use all the hot water so I can have a long bath and read my book in peace.
8. I lie about how much I spend on craft stuff
9. I still have boxes of stuff at my mum's 15 years after moving out.
10. I sometimes pretend to be out when my mum rings.

I didn't realise I was so naughty - LOL!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...