Followers

Sunday 26 April 2009

Padster tries............something new!



I've had a set of watercolour pencils for about 6 months and they've not been out of the box!

As a treat for doing my ironing I decided to have a play. I even used a brown inkpad and gold embossing powder for a change.

I also tried ATCs for the first time - I can see why they're good for using up scraps of card as I truffled out my offcuts and most of them were too big - LOL! I can't post pics as they are for a swap on Crafty Place and I don't want my lucky swappee to be disappointed. Really not sure about making these but will have another go.

8 comments:

dragonllew said...

What a lovely card I love the colours you have used.

Unknown said...

That's gorgeous, very pretty colours x

cazsmum said...

So pretty! I love the gold embossing x

Gem said...

great card, your stamping and colouring is gorgeous :) xx

melissa75 said...

I really love this and the effects that you've achieved - gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

Wow, I love your card, it is absolutely beautiful x

Justbecauseitmakesmesmile said...

I really think this card is wonderful.

Justbecauseitmakesmesmile said...

How did you make the patchwork bit? Was it a paper? Or did you make it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...