Followers

Sunday 15 March 2009

MILs day card




Rainmac's gorgeous basic grey matchbook got me itching to have a go so I found some instructions on scrapbook crazy and got out my trusty x cut guillotine for all the bits.

4 hours later and this is what I created. I'm really pleased with it (slight understatement - lol). The darker card is actually aubergine and the paper is papermania antique cream.

My MIL is lovely after OH and I got married she told me I can call her mum which will be odd as OH and everyone else call her nanny as that's what she was when the boys were young.

4 comments:

Liberty :) said...

gorge book and gorge card today padster! :)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Wow, love your book card, it's beautiful!

SallyUK said...

Beautiful card! How did you do the Mum on the front?

Sal
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...