Followers

Saturday 21 March 2009

The Bag Lady II

Another BL creation!
I was going to list this one on eBay but then got a request from school for Easter raffle prizes so am going to stick a bag of mini eggs in it and put it in a cello bag - cheap but effective.

It's the same pattern as the others but looks much smaller as there is hardly any fur - I'm going to experiment with some slightly bigger ones next - when I can find the time.

I just love making OH roll his eyes with my latest experiments :cP

7 comments:

Karen said...

This is a lovely bag, lucky raffle winner!!

Gem said...

that's gorgeous, you certainly are a lady of many talents! :) xx

Maria (mumhug) said...

That is lovely and I bet whoever wins it will be over the moon.

Sarah said...

I love the bag, beautiful and so original!

Liberty :) said...

wow i really love it paddington :)

Highland Handmade said...

Lovely bag, I like how you have kept your baglady status ;) So glad I was your first happy customer ;) xx

melissa75 said...

Great bag - I love the handles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...